2015년 10월 9일 금요일

FS-T6 transmitter Lipo modification

FS-T6 is a good RC transmitter for beginners. Although its range is short (150m~250m), its lightening LCD screen, easiness to explore the setting menu, and low price are enough advantages.

To reduce the weight of transmitter or to save money of buying AAA batteries, some replace battery connector. So I also bought a Lipo battery (2200mAh, 3s, 8C) which is fit to battery room of FS-T6. Here is my modification process.

Step 1. Open the back cover of FS-T6 by unscrewing 4 bolts.


Step 2. Remove the battery connector. You can easily identify it by tracing 2 lines which is connected to battery room.



Step 3. Prepare 2 pin connector which fits the socket. At that time, I didn't have any 2 pin plug. I cut off 1 pin from a 3 pin connector. And I rearranged the lines to identify +12V line(red) and GND line(black).



Step 4. Connect the plug which can fit to your Lipo battery to the other end of 2 pin connector. My Lipo battery has FUTABA connector. So I connected the female FUTABA connector.


Step 5. Connect the 2 pin connector into the socket where you remove the original plug and pull out the other end (in my case, female FUTABA connector) through the hole on back cover. Tight the back cover again with 4 bolts.


Finally you can connect the Lipo battery. Put balance charger line and inserted plugs into small space in in battery room.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기